We face risks every day – illness, injury, even dying suddenly. And let’s face it – life happens. If something happens to you and your income stops, are you and your family financially prepared? Do you have a plan in place to pay the mortgage and handle other household bills? Sometimes paying for several insurance products is simply not in the budget.
Luckily there is Synergy Insurance
Synergy Insurance essentially creates a pool of money that protects you across three risk areas. This insurance product can effectively replace the need for the following separate insurance policies:
- Disability Protection
- Critical Illness Protection
- Life Protection
How does Synergy work?
You buy from $100,000 to $500,000 of Synergy. This is a pool of money called your “available amount of insurance.” Whenever a benefit is payed, the pool is reduced by that amount. Synergy can protect you up to age 65 or until the pool is reduced to zero.
What are the benefits of Synergy?
- Provides solid insurance protection across three risk areas at an affordable price.
- You can add additional riders to your Synergy Insurance
- Get access to Manulife’s Health Service Navigator (HSN)
- Your monthly premium is waived while you’re on claim for a disability.
- Easy disability application process
- At 65 you can purchase a permanent insurance product equivalent to the remaining available amount of insurance in your Synergy Insurance.
How much more affordable is Synergy compared to standalone insurance products?